My Personal Website and Profile Disclaimer
The following disclaimer statements apply to everything found written, linked or in any way, shape or form associated with this personal website:
- The statements, views, or opinions expressed in my personal website and related articles represent my own views, not those of my employer.
- Any comments from those responding to my postings belong to, and only to, the responder posting the comment. I am not responsible or liable for such comments.
- It is obvious that some readers will disagree with my posts. If so, feel free to try to convince me in a polite manner. If your view has merits, and you show me the facts, I will be more than glad to concur with your view, but that does not mean that I will have to change or delete every article I have ever posted or any article associated with the subject in disagreement. However, I will do my best to do so.
- Although I hope that you find my articles helpful and perhaps educational, they are provided just for your reading pleasure. If you decide to rely on them for any purpose whatsoever, I will not be held liable, and you do so at your own risk.
The following disclaimer statements also apply as above:
- “All contents published on the digital-pl.us website are the intellectual property of Konstantinos Christodoulakis and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.”
- “Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.”
- “If you have copyright-related issues with any of the contents in the digital-pl.us website, please send me a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.”
- “Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purposes only.”
- “Every precaution is taken to protect third-party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in my articles or associated links and you wish to get them removed, do let me know.”